Information on this page was last updated on 26/06/2018
The Family Planning Association is a sexual health charity. We give straightforward information and support on sexual health, sex and relationships to everyone in the UK.
Every year we answer thousands of questions about sexual health through our website and publications. We help parents talk to their children about growing up, support health professionals, campaign for better sexual health services and fight for the rights of all young people to have high-quality relationships and sex education.
Our vision is a society where everyone can make positive choices about their own sexual health and wellbeing. Our mission is to champion people’s right to sexual and reproductive health and wellbeing through advocacy, campaigning, education and information.
We believe that:
- Sexual health is important to individuals, relationships and societal wellbeing.
- Sexual behaviour should never result in exploitation, oppression, physical, emotional or psychological harm.
- Everyone should have access to accurate, high-quality sexual health information, education and services.
- Everyone should be able to exercise his or her reproductive rights.
- Everyone should have the ability and responsibility to control their own sexual health.
- All sexualities should be respected and accepted.
- Self-esteem, confidence and communication skills are very important to healthy relationships.
Address23-28 Penn Street
Registered Charity Number: 250187
If you spot an error on this page, or have difficulty contacting this organisation please let us know.
Is this your organisation? contact us to find out how we can help to promote your services and activities.