These pages comprise a collection of resources designed to be useful to Patient Participation Groups in Rossendale.
PPG’s are generally made up of a group of volunteer patients, the practice manager and one or more of the GPs from the practice. They meet on a regular basis to discuss the services on offer, and how improvements can be made for the benefit of patients and the practice.
Each GP surgery is represented in the Rossendale PPG network by its own PPG. Together PPG’s in this Borough form the Rossendale PPG Network.
The Network provides a number of resources:
- The Rossendale PPG Network Page provides details of the group and a repository of meeting documents etc.
- The Rossendale PPG Network Facebook Group is a closed group that allows sharing of information and an easy to use mechanism for group-discussion
For more information about PPGs and Health matters more generally, please see the following websites:
- National Association for Patient Participation www.napp.org.uk/
- Healthwatch Lancashire healthwatchlancashire.co.uk/
- Patients Association www.patients-association.org.uk/